School Announcment emergency k-12 alert system enhances school-to-parent communication and mitigate misinformation during emergencies. Independent and charter schools nationwide use our phone, email and text message notification service to send k-12 notifications and communicate with student families for urgent alerts as well as relaying day-to-day notices and information such as report cards, progress reports, detention and absence notifications.
With our message broadcasting platform you can:
- Alert student families in the event of an emergency or weather related scheduling changes
- Teachers can reliably deliver progress reports and report cards
- Notify parents of truancy and tardiness
- Enhance parental involvement with newsletters and notices of PTA events, testing, fundraisers, calls for volunteers, field trips, etc
- Send holiday greeting emails to student families using our free library of HTML email template designs
- Help the environment by going paperless. Eliminate unreliable notes sent home in back packs in favor of assured delivery as emails with attachments
- Sports coaches can communicate easily and instantly with parents
- Communicate to school staff and other groups
School Announcement k-12 notification system is incredibly easy-to-use and requires just an internet connected computer or phoneline to initiate a voice broadcast. Messages can be sent instantly delivering thousands of alerts in seconds. The system can be set to automatically redial failed attempts.
Simply call our toll-free number to record your message and launch the broadcast. Broadcasts can also be launched online using our secure site. The website platform offers additional features such as list filtering (for sending to smaller sub-groups), the ability to send emails (with attachments and HTML if you wish!), advanced scheduling and real-time reports showing delivery status.
Our parent portal offers your student families an online secure site where they can manage their contact information and preferences should you choose to alleviate your school staff of this responsibility. We also offer a variety of syncing and integration options for your Student Information System.
For schools with limited or no budget consider incorporating the minimal cost into tuition fees or take advantage of our free program that can assist you in attaining funding from your student families: We’ll email your student families soliciting participation and create a registration and online payment page. A supplement to our pricing can also provide a valuable fundraising resource for your school.